The information we collect.
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, NIC number, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
How we use your information.
We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection, or otherwise as set out in this privacy statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Lalith Athulathmudali Vocational Training Center.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from Lalith Athulathmudali Vocational Training Center.
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your inquiry.
- For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way at any time, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Lalith Athulathmudali Vocational Training Center which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Lalith Athulathmudali Vocational Training Center will not disclose your personal details to any third party, except where required by law, without your express permission.
Access to your personal information.
If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Security of your personal information.
Lalith Athulathmudali Vocational Training Center will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Iinternet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Lalith Athulathmudali Vocational Training Center cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information.